Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Weekends

I'm in DC now getting ready to go to the bridesmaid luncheon for my old roommate that I've known since Freshman year of high school! Remember that bachelorette weekend a couple of weekends ago? Well, the wedding is this weekend! I remember the first time David came to pick Helen up for the 1st time in his short bus. Yep, a short bus. It was pretty classic. And now 4 years later they're getting hitched!!
I'm so excited to celebrate this long awaited marriage as well as see all my Charlotte friends.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! See you Monday.

We know how to have fun! :)


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Helen and David!
    Tell John and Cynthia hello for us!
    Have a wonderful weekend celebrating this special wedding!

    ReplyDelete