Thursday, September 9, 2010

Birthday Wishes

Today is my sister's birthday! I am so thankful that God decided to send me into the Spencer family not only because I have incredible parents but also because I have such an awesome cool older sister! Granted while we were growing up she bossed me, little drama queen, around until she couldn't boss me anymore. But after that stage we became best friends. She's one of the most fun persons to be with because she has such a great outlook on life and is always up for anything and everything. She's always happy in a very genuine way and always "real." Her laugh is absolutely contagious. I hate how far away we live from each other and miss her so much! Happy 31st birthday sis!!! I love you!

Some old pics


Did I mention that I put even more pieces up on the website?!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new jewelry!I need to update my fall jewelry so you will receive my order soon!

    Happy Birthday, Rachel! I am so thankful for 2 wonderful girls!

    ReplyDelete