Friday, April 13, 2012

Hawaii and My True Self

This week has gone by extremely fast. Which I'm not complaining about because it means that there is only one more day between us and Hawaii! That's right folks, we're headed to Hawaii. Maui to be exact. (I know that I just got back into blogging but once again I'm going to be off all next week.) We have a few things on the itinerary but unfortunately there are some thing that will have to wait until next time due to pregnancy stipulations. ie, zip-lining, biking down the mountain (this one I would do but the website explicitly says "no pregnant women," and riding ATVs. However, we are going to a luau, playing golf at a PGA course, etc. I cannot wait to be in temperatures higher than 58 degrees. From as long as I can remember, my dream has been to live on an island where all we do is walk/hike along the ocean, tend to our pineapple/avocado farm, drive our Volkswagen van/Wagoneer, listen to Bob Marley and Sublime, and sleep with all the windows open. Needless to say, if you know Ben then you know that we are quite different! But somehow different compliments each other. So I sign off, as I go to my happy place for a whole week straight!!  (There's new necklaces up on the website to check out while I'm gone)





No comments:

Post a Comment