Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Big News...

The reason I've been such a bad blogger lately is because I've been holding in some pretty big news. I've been waiting until yesterday to finally announce the news. Now it's finally time...we're having a baby BOY!!!!!! We found out the sex yesterday and couldn't be more excited. I'm due in late September which means that I'm going to be huge and sweaty this Summer. Something to look forward to, right?

The pregnancy has been flying by and I know it's going to continue since we don't have a free weekend until after July. It's going to be a jam packed Summer with travels, baby planning, turning the closet into the nursery, etc. We're going to live every moment up since this will be the very last Summer we have just the two of us. We've got to make it count!!!



I can't wait until I get baby TOMS and converse!



No comments:

Post a Comment