Thursday, December 8, 2011

Ikat Trend

Tonight we're going to have a Christmas cookie and beer exchange over at our place. I'm hoping we have a good turnout with lots of fun cookie and beer assortments. I've been redecorating our place (for the 4th time in a year and a half) and wanted it done before the party tonight. But it looks like that won't be happening. We haven't yet received the rug or pillows. So I guess it'll just be the unfinished look. I couldn't decide if I wanted to get ikat pillows or an ikat rug. I figured the ikat trend would have end somewhat soon so I went with the less expensive and got pillows. However, I'm starting to wonder if this trend is actually here to stay for the long haul since everywhere I look I'm now seeing ikat as the new "nail art" design.


luckymag:

Ikat nails! Get the tutorial in our January issue.

Eek, so cute! I must find that magazine!

little ikat nail art

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your new decorating! Of course, I think it looks great now!
    Have fun tonight at your cookie/beer exchange!!

    ReplyDelete