Tuesday, October 18, 2011

M I C K E Y

I'm back from a fun trip to Florida with my mom, sister, and her boys. It was so much fun and nice to not be at home by myself while Ben travels. We accomplished a lot of fun activities while we were all together, one of those being Disney World! It's been two years since my last visit and I was excited to be back. One of the amazing things about growing up in Florida is being so close to Disney. I can't even count how many times I've been in my life - and I love it! There's not much explaining that needs to be done when it comes to the fun had by all when Mickey is around so I'll let the pictures talk for themselves.

Me and my two favorite little boys
Little Man was in awe of Walt
 Disney in full Fall mode
 First time meeting Mickey and was so excited! Talked about him until I left 3 days later
 Even us grown-ups were excited
 Small World wonder
 Although this little guy was put to sleep in It's a Small World
 Baby blues
 The line for Winnie the Pooh sis as good as the ride
 Race Car madness
Can hardly even see the little man 
The sun is setting which means its time to go home!

4 comments:

  1. Such a magic day, especially through the eyes of a 2 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like too much fun! I haven't been since I was in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kendall you need to go again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Looks like you all had a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete