Friday, December 10, 2010

Essex House

Last night my sister came into town for work and stayed at the Essex House! The Essex House is one of those places that I have always wondered about since you see the cool, kind-of retro sign from all parts of Central Park (not to mention in the movies.) So when she told me she was staying there I jumped on the chance to go check it all out and see what the fuss is about. It's definitely a nice hotel with a great location and view (although you have to pay extra for the view) but I'm not sure it's worth the $500-$600 a night. However, they did have a pretty incredible gingerbread house in the lobby! If you've always wondered what it is like on the inside check out the pics...






3 comments:

  1. Love the replica Gingerbread house!! Are you ready for the snow????

    ReplyDelete
  2. It snowed on Monday here! But if its coming then I'm ready for it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is a great gingerbread house. We're covered with a couple inches of snow, here. It's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete