Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Traveling Near and Far

Fall always makes me want to travel and take trips to places I've never been before. And of course, last night in my email I received a Jetsetter special right here in New York - but outside of the city! See, I've been wanting to do some NY exploring especially since this is suppose to be a beautiful state. This particular promotion was for Tarrytown Estate House right near the Hudson Valley. (this is only about 45 minutes outside the city) However, that would mean I would have to actually "drive" through the chaotic city to get to this spectacular place. Hmmm, makes me a little nervous but these pictures make me a little more confident in my NYC driving capabilities since there is a very pretty ending in sight!

Are you going anywhere this Fall?!





No comments:

Post a Comment