Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wishing

Yesterday's post was on our Florida trip for the 4th but today Hubs was able to go back, without me. Why you ask? Work. Sometimes work can take you to the greatest places. I wish I were with him in Orlando hanging out but he'll be back tonight. For now I guess I'll just look at more pictures from everything else we did while we were both down visiting Florida and family.

Us big kids cooked a Salmon dinner one of the nights for Mom and Dad. Sis made some yummy yummy basil gimlets!
Mom made her famous carrot cake! You will never taste anything better! Ever!
The guys hanging out and of course playing on phones, blackberry, ipads, etc.
Little man and Mom playing in his tent - I love his face in this one
Dad giving little man his haircut - he sat very still :)
Papa and little man wearing the same outfit - just in different sizes. I should add that this was not at all planned.
We saw a lot of jellyfish to poke
I wish he were with me in NYC!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to point out that one person at the table was not playing on their iphone/blackberry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was only a matter of time... :)

    ReplyDelete