Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dreaming

We're getting hit by another snow storm today and I keep dreaming of being back in Florida at my parent's beach place laying in the sunshine. If you asked Hubs his dream he would say he's dreaming of going back to our honeymoon location or another island where he doesn't have to lift a finger... I wouldn't mind that myself. But alas, we are bunker down here in the storm and only dreaming of hot tropical weather. Did I mention that I've been dreaming of what I want my Spring wardrobe to look like? This necklace goes with a few outfits I've picked out.

5 comments:

  1. I sure wish I could whisk you to the beach or back to your beautiful honeymoon location before this next storm hits NYC!
    I Love the necklaces you are making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe all the snow you are having. I am glad at least you have a warm place to live, a wonderful husband, and pretty jewelry to make. Stay warm. rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love those 3 things you mentioned, Rhonda! It is pretty great to have them during all the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't envy you being in that storm! It looks like we left just before the worst winter in a long time!

    ReplyDelete