Monday, February 28, 2011

Baby O

Happy Monday! This Monday is exceptionally an exciting one. Why, you ask. Well, it's because this is the week I am going down to Florida to meet my second nephew! Baby O made his debut on Saturday morning at 7:26 weighing in at 8lbs and 4 oz. Hubs and I skyped with the new family of 4 (plus my parents) for a solid hour while they sat and talked in the hospital room. They put us (the computer) in the corner so we could view the entire room and just "be" there with them. Even though we were states and states away from actually being there with them. It was so fun to see the little man patting his new brother on the head and then being told "gentle, gentle." I'm going out of my skin sitting up here while all that is going on down there. But soon enough, I'll be right there in the middle of it!

Besides that our weekend was relatively quiet. Although, I did let out a shriek when Hubs came home on Friday night with a box of these babies...
These are my all-time favorite! Started back around the age of 4 when my dad took me here on one of our Saturday morning "dates." Hubs and I then had them at the end of our wedding reception. Hubs knows exactly how to get to my heart...not flowers, doughnuts! The rest of the weekend was spent running around the city doing errands (and burning off the doughnuts.) Of course here are precious pictures of the new little boss...
"Gentle, gentle"
Part of the time we spent skyping
Oh did I mention that my family also had doughnuts (without us knowing) to celebrate the birth of the little boss?! Funny how our family thinks alike, huh?!
I hope yall have a great Monday!



7 comments:

  1. So glad you posted a picture! We've gotten emails and text messages and I have been DYING for a picture! :) So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the whole family. He is absolutely beautiful. So glad you and Ben were able to be there through skype. Isn't technology wonderful. Enjoy your visit. Reminds me of Kane when Logan came into the world. He could not keep his eyes or hands off of him. Love,Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be posting a lot more once I meet him. :) So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! isn't skype the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girl! It's absolutely the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious nephew you have! The "gentle, gentle" photo is too cute. I think your family should be spokespersons for Krispy Kreme. Can't wait to see more photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see more pictures of this little guy!

    ReplyDelete