Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pleased to Introduce

you all to my new friend, Nellie Neckerson. She is my new mannequin girl. I've been wanting a mannequin for years now (it began in college for draping reasons but the past couple of years its been for jewelry purposes.) Sis always tells me that the necklaces look different in person than on the website and needed an upgrade. Well, last month I surrendered and upgraded! I'm so glad I did - thanks Sis! The pictures are so much better and you all can finally see where the necklace falls, how it lays, etc. I still have a few more necklaces to photograph but the majority is done. Hopefully, Nellie Neckerson will help out with selling some Christmas gifts...wink wink. Anyway, let me know if you think it's an improvement or if it's just in my head.

On another note, Nellie and I will be alone again this week since Hubs is traveling. So I'm sure we'll get a lot done and maybe even a few more pieces made - fingers crossed.

Here's the Before and After -
Before - on glass dome



9 comments:

  1. Wow! Much much better. Your sister was right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I just had to give in. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! Nellie is so great! Happy birthday Mom! I am so grateful for you! I love you! (two different comments under one post :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a huge difference!!! Beautiful necklaces. You are so talented. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm so glad that yall think its an improvement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nellie has a nice neck. I predict she will help you sale many necklaces. If she had hair would it be blonde??? HaHa
    Happy Birthday, Sylvia. Hope they have a great mission trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha no, she'd be my alter ego with exotic dark brown hair!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray for Nellie! Great addition, Becca. Definitely helps get a feel for size, length, etc. Good job! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh good! I'm glad it shows where it falls and how it lays. FINALLY!

    ReplyDelete