Monday, February 6, 2012

Superbowl and Sick

How about that Super Bowl?! Go Giants! We ended up having a very low key super bowl night at home. Ben came home Friday night with the stomach bug. He was starting to feel better yesterday and we thought it was gone but this morning it looks like it might rear it's ugly head again. Prayers would be much appreciated at this point. However, back to the super bowl - what did yall think about the game, Madonna, and the commercials? We thought the commercials were so-so, with a few that were great. I'm very mixed on Madonna. I was pleasantly surprised that Madonna, of all people, had a clean enjoyable show. Who would have thought Madonna would come proving to be family friendly, (even more than some of the commercials.) My brother-in-law tweeted a fun fact - "Interesting fact: Madonna is older than the super bowl..." Haha  I hope I can look that good when I'm 53 but I'm not holding my breath. So what did you think??


Madonna performs during halftime of the NFL Super Bowl XLVI football game between the New York Giants and the New England Patriots, Sunday, Feb. 5, 2012, in Indianapolis.

No comments:

Post a Comment