Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I cannot believe that two weeks have gone by and we've celebrated Christmas and the end of 2011. The past couple of weeks have been packed with fun events. I'm a bit sad that it all has to come to an end and we have to resume normal life again.  Ben is back at work (I've selfishly loved having him free) and I'm starting the process of revamping Spencer Morgan Designs. Stayed tuned for that news. However, I'm just now going through all the pictures from the past few weeks and they most definitely put a smile on my face.

We had a wonderful New York, New Years Eve spent with friends. It was a progressive dinner type of night beginning a few floors above in our friends apartment. Then we made our way down to our apartment for drinks, dessert, and a little dancing of The Dougie. And 30 minutes before the clock struck midnight, we moved to a bar, named Ward III a couple of blocks away. And about an hour later, now fully into 2012 we called it a night. And a great night it was! I hope you all had a wonderful New Years!

 Sitting down for our nice steak and salmon dinner
 Group shot on the balcony

 Do you think you could tell in a blind taste test which one is Andre and which is Cristal? We sadly could not. Yes, we're ashamed.
 Which one is it?!?! Answer - Andre wins

 Some serious champagne taste testing (they are the only ones that actually picked the nice champagne)
Ben demonstrating some joke between them

 It's 2012!!!
  

4 comments:

  1. What a fun New Year's Eve it sounds like you had!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really funny about the Andre. I can guarantee that Kane and I wouldn't know the difference. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We actually all picked the Andre... amateurs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad Benjie's infected finger made a photo appearance. Looks like y'all had a great NYE. We missed you both in Nashvegas.

    ReplyDelete