Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sea Whales

Remember that week that I didn't blog last month? Well, this little trip to Sea World is part of the reason why I was too tired to think once i got back home. We have Central Park as our playground but my sister/bro-in-law have all the Orlando theme parks! I can definitely say that this is one great perk of growing up in Florida! I just don't know how Sis does this weekly - I was seriously worn out after running around with the Little Man. (Baby O slept the whole day) After our great day with the sea animals we came back home and put the boys to bed. Then Bro-in-law made a mean "Masters" drink for us while we did what we do best - sit, philosophized, hung out, and watched some awesome late night 1980's movies. Sis and mom were smart enough to go to bed but Bro-in-law and I thought it would be smart to stay up and watch The Lost Boys! Well, now you have a glimpse on why I was too tired to blog. What am I going to do when I have kids?! Become a walking zombie? Maybe that will take over the vampire craze!

If you're planning a trip to Orlando - don't miss out on Sea World!





I just thought this pic was needed

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful babies!!! Your sis looks great and has endless energy if she goes to Sea World on a weekly basis. Your vampire hours will change once you have kids unless, of course, they are up all night sick and crying. Then you pray for someone to put you to bed. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that's hilarious, Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete