Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ever Been to the...

Circus???? Well, until 3 weeks ago I hadn't either. But while I was down in Florida for the Jewelry Extravaganza I tacked on a bit of fun with the family before I flew out. ( I almost missed my flight but would have been worth it) My parents took me, Sis/Bro-in-law, and of course the main reason we went - the little man. It was different than I expected but quite impressive. The little man was in toddler heaven!! He absolutely loved it and couldn't get enough! So if any of yall have little ones out there and need a break from being cooped up inside then find a circus - or hire a clown. Check out the pics ...

the man coming out was on stilts and was about 30 feet in the air
Hooray! Can you believe what we just saw?! Worthy of clapping for sure!

The elephants were my favorite part
That's all - Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment