Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Coming Back

Well, we're back from such a wonderful Labor Day weekend with some great friends. Thanks to Whitney, we had an amazing house to stay at and relax. We made almost every meal at the house and ate until our little hearts were content (or until we really couldn't eat anymore.) We got home late Monday night since our 3.5 hour drive turned into a 5.5 hours with the crazy traffic, but it was still worth it. We now only have 2 days back home until we leave again for Amelia Island!! It didn't give much time for me to work so I decided to dedicate my time on my store on Etsy. I only have a few things on there but still have to keep it up...

Here are a few pics of the friends we made while on the beach (and then us)
Beach without a cigar, khaki pants and tucked in shirt? No way!


The cute matching couple

(notice the SMD necklaces!)Until next year, wonderful white jeans. Until next year...






No comments:

Post a Comment