Sunday, August 23, 2009

Here we go again...


Ok, so last night at the Bruce's baby shower I discovered that tons of my friends all have blogs that they update regularly. Who knew?! So I figured I should give this another try even though I don't have anything to talk about and I get a bit nervous when I think about anyone besides people I don't know reading this. (Not sure why I would want strangers reading in stead of friends.) Maybe I'm just afraid I'll sound stupid or boring... I don't have anything going on in my life worthy of constant updates. I live in an apartment so we're not allowed to do any changes there, we're not having a baby (although I feel like we should since 95% of everyone we know are or have :) and I spend most of my days alone in my white-wall apartment making jewelry. However, I do have an amazing husband, family, friends and an adorable nephew that is now 4 months old!!! I wish I could see him everyday! Alright, so I am committed to update this at least twice a week and see how it goes... Here's a pic of Spencer, my nephew!



No comments:

Post a Comment