Monday, January 9, 2012

Colors for Spring

I honestly can't believe that stores are getting in shipments of Spring arrivals, but they are and I guess I'll embrace it. (Even though we won't be seeing warm weather for at least 4 months.) However, I'm sure there will be a visit to see family down in Florida or even a tropical vacation within 4 months, both which I'll need something other than my puffy coat. So maybe I'll be able to find something in these new Spring colors!!! Although, some of them really don't do so well with my pale skin...so I'll pick and choose. But for everyone else get ready for some new color trends...

The one that everyone has already heard - Tangerine
Think 1970 appliances - some gold, almond and avocado
Then we have those layered neutrals - Oatmeal, Grays, and tans
Next we have those pastels - girly shades like blush pink/cotton candy, mint green, and robin's egg blue
And of course, we'll need to brighten it up with some raspberry, Cyan, or anything neon
And lastly, graphic blacks and pure whites.

Let's take one at a time - Tangerine! (Which is the one that does not look good on me but of course the most popular.)



Shopbop - 


JCrew
If you can't wear this color like me then you can always do some accessories.

Also JCrew




No comments:

Post a Comment