Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pup Dog

First off, thank you so much for the suggestions on our Paris/London trip! If you have any recommendations on hotels, restaurants, etc then please send them my way!! It's been 10 years since I've been and I'm pretty sure things have changed. :)

So, onto another topic - dogs! I love them and the bigger they are the more I love them! I grew up 2 with perfect Yellow Labs and I've wanted one of my own since college. However, somehow Hubs and I keep moving further away from getting a pup than closer. NYC in an apartment isn't my ideal for having a large dog - I just can't imagine going up and down the elevator during the winter to let them do their business on the sidewalk in the snow. So for now, I just stop and pet all the dogs I see wherever I am. I also think about the accessories that I will one day own for our awesome pup. So for you dog-owners out there etsy is a great place for your doggie accessories.

Shark Bite Collar

1.5" Adj. Quick Release Collar - Paisley Blue on Lime -- Med or <span class=Lge(Or as a Martingale)Choose web color">


Chevron/<span class=Zig Zag Large Dog Duvet">

Black Elevated Small Dog or Cat Feeder with Stainless Steel Bowls





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting such great dog accessory suggestions! That shark collar is adorable! Your future dog will be so fashionable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I had a feeling you would like this post! :)

    ReplyDelete