Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Home Centric

I'm getting to a bit of a late start this morning since I'm trying to figure out my new routine now that we're members of a gym! However, this post shouldn't disappoint since I'm going to share with you what I just discovered last night. As most of you know, I love Etsy and love finding awesome designers even more! Well, last night I fell upon a very talented pillow, curtain, etc designer - The Home Centric. Her pillows are beautiful and from the reviews I read, quite well made and quickly shipped (even though she's in India.) I'm ordering some right now and will let you know how it all turns out once I get them. Here are a few of my favorites...

Back To Earth - Throw Pillow Covers - 16x16 Inches Linen Pillow Cover with Jute Embroidery

Violet Velvet - Throw Pillow Covers - 16x16 Inches Velvet Pillow Cover with Floral Design

Fantasia - Throw Pillow Covers - 16x16 Inches Velvet Pillow Cover with Silver Mother Of Pearl

Believe me, there are tons more that I want!!

1 comment: