Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

This post is all for my awesome bro-in-law!!! It's his big 30th birthday!! Happy Birthday, Brian you're really starting to become an adult. Brian is the best bro-in-law I could have ever asked for. He's basically like my brother (which I'm glad he's not or that would be weird) since he and my sister started dating while I was in high school. He was there to see me come in after my curfew, get busted by my parents, etc etc. Maybe sometimes to egg it on just a bit...Just joking, Brian (if you even read this) I love that you and Hubby are so similar and even better are friends. You're hilarious and I love that we like the same music and have since I met you. You're awesome and I hope you have a great 30th bday! I wish we were there to celebrate with you.

I stole this pic from Brian's sisters facebook...

No comments:

Post a Comment